Download Kerbal Space Program Game
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day, if not, this Kerbal Space Program game for Ubuntu will surely put a smile on you. This addicting and deep space game is already the most downloaded game for Linux gamers on steam in March after the new Kerbal Space program update aka Kerbal Space Program Enhanced edition(2022). Let’s find out why.
Today we will showcase Kerbal Space program for Ubuntu, an awesome, unique, fun, detailed and addicting game for those of you who love anything space related like I do. Don’t let the goofy graphics on the logo above and screenshots below fool you, this game looks great and it can get quiet complex if you want it to be. If you have always wanted a game where you can travel to other planets and solar systems, setup your own space stations, blast rockets and hope they land? This game is for you, let’s find out a bit more about it below.
What Is Kerbal Space Program Game About?
In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew into orbit and beyond (while keeping them alive) to explore moons and planets in the Kerbol solar system, constructing bases and space stations to expand the reach of your expedition.
Kerbal Space Program features three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technology and advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, oversee every aspect of the space program, including construction, strategy, funding, upgrades, and more. In Sandbox, you are free to build any spacecraft you can think of, with all parts and technology in the game.
Kerbal Space Progam Features:
- Build spaceships, rockets, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with their own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
- Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
- Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
- Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
- Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
- Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
- Research and develop new technologies to extract valuable information and resources from all over the solar system, and much more.
Install Kerbal Space Program On Ubuntu
Kerbal Space Program Gameplay Screenshots