Download TeamViewer For Ubuntu
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far. If not, don’t worry, things are bound to get better, that’s just how life is sometimes, it’s like a mountain range, down, up, down up. So just hang in there, things will get better as long as you don’t give up, ever. Speaking of that, please remember to visit our new sister site http://www.AndroidRED.com — If you have an Android phone or tablet, you will absolutely love that web site! Anyway, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the most popular remote desktop apps worldwide. I am talking about TeamViewer. Heard of it? Maybe, the name of this software is kind of weird but don’t let that fool, this app delivers where many have failed. Let me explain.
What Is TeamViewer For Linux
TeamViewer for Ubuntu allows you to establish incoming and outgoing remote connections for real-time support or access to other computers. Participate in meetings and presentations, chat with other people or groups, and make video calls as well. After downloading and installing this software, you will have your first session up and running within seconds.
– Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
– On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
– Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
– Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
Install TeamViewer For Linux