War Thunder Game
Hello everyone, you can now download War Thunder Ubuntu and play one of the most underrated military simulation games out
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your Linux OS. War Thunder is a game that was released way back in 2013, on Windows first, then it was later released for the other operating systems out there. We are adding it now because over the years, War Thunder has grown to being one of the most respected and active game communities out there. You can login everyday and play online with thousands of other players and for the most part, their servers are usually stable. Now with the Coronavirus still looming over most of our lives, this is the perfect time to relax and play such games. If you love military MMO games, and if you are tired of playing Counter-Strike GO, try this game, the graphics are superb, the gameplay is great and the community and developers of the game are always adding new content to make the game feel fresh. Let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
What Is War Thunder Game About?
War Thunder is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game for Windows, Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War. Join now and take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with millions of players from all over the world in an ever-evolving environment.
In War Thunder, aircraft, attack helicopters, ground forces and naval ships collaborate in realistic competitive battles. You can choose from over 1,000 vehicles and an extensive variety of combat situations many of which are exclusive. You can find yourself blasting your pursuers from a bomber turret, defending your teammates on the ground from an air raid with anti-aircraft guns, shooting down enemy planes with a firestorm from multiple rocket launchers, or trying to sink an enemy warship with a torpedo from a fast attack boat.
War Thunder Game Features:
- Over 1,500 highly detailed aircraft, helicopters, tanks, warships and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- 80 maps representing the main historical battle theaters.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.
- Seamless cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4 with Xbox One users being included in battles, everyone on the same server.
- Rich PvE content including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions.
- Regular content updates including new vehicles, maps, missions and nations.
- Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions at various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.
Install War Thunder on Ubuntu
War Thunder Gameplay Screenshot
War Thunder Gameplay Video
War Thunder Linux Requirements
- MINIMUM OS: Ubuntu 16.04+ or SteamOS
- Processor: Intel i5/i7+ or AMD-FX+
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU
- Sound Card: Any