Download Stardew Valley Game
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? Any of you heard of this game known as, Stardew Valley? It’s an awesome RPG indie farming game developed by a company known as ConcernedApe. It’s absolutely a lot of fun and we have a lot of reasons below on why you might want to download this game asap on your Linux computers.
Today we will highlight an interesting indie RPG game with impressive and underrated gameplay. Stardew Valley already has an overwhelmingly positive review rating from current consumers like myself and I think a lot of you who try it, will love it like most of us have. If you like to play country/agriculture or rather, farming games in the RPG niche, this game is for you. The graphics as you can see are not the best so this game works almost on any computer that has at least 2GB of ram but the gameplay is where the game is absolutely gold. You can raise your own crops, animals and make your own machines to help you maintain your farm. My description doesn’t do the game justice so please check below for more details.
What Is Stardew Valley Game About?
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG. You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Stardew Valley Game Features:
- Create the farm of your dreams: Build your farm from the ground up on 1 of 5 map layouts suited to your play style!
- Master your ranching skills: Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard and build useful machines!
- Become a part of the local community: Get to know all 30+ residents of Pelican Town!
- Customize your farmer: There are hundreds of character customization options to choose from!
- Settle down and start a family: Share life on the farm with 1 of 12 characters you can date and marry, and even have children with!
- Explore vast, mysterious caves! Encounter dangerous monsters and valuable treasures!
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots: The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
- Cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out: With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have a wide variety of items to create. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
Install Stardew Valley on Ubuntu
Stardew Valley Screenshots