Download American Truck Simulator Game
Hello everyone,you can download American Truck Simulator for Ubuntu, this is one of the best driving simulation games available on the market, period. If you are a fan of games like Euro truck simulator 2, this game will appeal to you in almost every way. I dare say, some people think it is the best truck simulator on the market right now.
Today we will highlight some of the reasons why you need to go ahead and download American Truck Simulator on Linux and experience a game that has very positive reviews on it’s official steam page. We agree with most of those reasons, this game simply gets the job done. If you have always wanted to drive an authentic truck across America, this is the game. Each American truck feels fresh and different than the others and the roads are simply iconic and it will make you really feel like you are driving across different states delivering or picking up goods for the many inpatient customers waiting for their deliveries. The open world setting makes everything even better. You can turn where you want to and to make things better, you can drive more than just trucks even with the many awesome ATS mods out there. Let me know what you think in the comments once you decide to download it, do you like it so far? Anything missing?
Table of Contents
Install American Truck Simulator on Ubuntu
What Is American Truck Simulator About?
American Truck Simulator let’s you experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California, sandy Nevada, and the Grand Canyon State of Arizona. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the States.
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.
American Truck Simulator Features:
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paint jobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goose-necks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren’t careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company.
American Truck Simulator Gameplay Screenshot