Hello everyone, you can download Big Ambitions for Ubuntu and experience playing a game where you can be a CEO of any business you want, big or small, corrupt or not.
Today we will highlight a game that we think you guys should give a chance today on your Linux computers. This game is another simulation game, it seems like the simulation genre over the past let’s’ say 10 years or so has dominated a lot of the games, I can’t be the only one who has noticed this, right? Anyway, from the moment I started playing this game, I was immersed in the vast business sandbox that allowed me to begin with a small hot dog stand in Brooklyn. The game’s smooth performance on Ubuntu OS made the experience even more enjoyable. As I slowly built up my business, I was able to invest in more locations and eventually opened a trendy coffee shop in Manhattan. One of the most engaging aspects of Big Ambitions is its life simulation component. As my character progressed from taking the subway to eventually driving a sleek sports car, I had to manage every aspect of my personal life. I found myself visiting the supermarket to stock up my fridge, making sure I had enough sleep, and keeping up with my character’s happiness levels. The comprehensive business management in Big Ambitions is incredibly detailed. I had to take out loans, design logos, and even hire HR Managers and Purchasing Agents to run my growing empire. One of my favorite features is the ability to invest in real estate. I started out in a small apartment, but as my wealth grew, I was able to buy a luxurious penthouse in Midtown Manhattan, it’s basically like the Sims but more business focused and it really lets you decide what you want to do, you can raise prices and try to ignore the feds and other regulatory bodies, but be careful, your empire can quickly crumble if you just do what you want, from citizen protests to customers suddenly not liking your attitude as a CEO, it has it all. If you are into business, like me, this game might be for you.
Unfortunately as most of you know by now, most good games are not free. The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Big Ambitions on Ubuntu
NOTE: As of April 2023, the developers of this game removed native Linux support!! We are dissapointed but there’s a rumor they might bring it back to Linux thanks to the backlash sorry everyone!!
What is Big Ambitions game about?
Big Ambitions is a strategy and simulation game that works on your Linux and Ubuntu computers. The game is a groundbreaking business simulation role-playing game. You begin with humble beginnings and rise to become the most successful entrepreneur in New York, by establishing modest enterprises or gradually developing massive corporations tailored to your preferences. You can be the good CEO or be the bad guy and own the entire city, it’s all up to you.
Big Ambitions Features:
- Limitless business sandbox: Build small businesses, grow them into large corporations, or create your own unique path.
- Personal growth and lifestyle: Progress from a small apartment and public transport to luxury suites, fast cars, and designer furniture.
- Comprehensive business management: Handle tasks such as loans, renting buildings, logo design, store renovations, inventory, and staff management.
- Life simulation: Your character must physically interact with the world, taking care of personal needs like buying food and ensuring a suitable living environment.
- Real estate investment: Purchase any building in New York, from small apartments to luxurious townhouses or skyscrapers, and invest in real estate to expand your empire.
Big Ambitions Gameplay Screenshots
Big Ambitions Gameplay Video
Big Ambitions Linux Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04 or newer(64-bit only)
- Processor: i5 4th generation/AMD FX-6350 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960 or equivalent with at least 2 GB VRAM or better
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space or more
- Sound Card: Any
You can also try another Linux game known as Last Epoch.