Hello everyone, you can download Last Epoch for Ubuntu and experience an exciting action game that merges time-travel with an RPG system to bring it all together.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should give this interesting RPG game a try on your favorite Linux operating system. I have never heard of this game until 2 days ago when I was browsing Steam and I saw it as one of the trending games, I check it out and I was actually surprised to see that it had native support for Linux, unlike a game that I posted a couple of weeks ago known as Big Ambitions which suddenly removed it’s Linux support, really annoying when game developers do that!! Let’s hope the developers of this game don’t break our hearts for us Linux gamers. With that said, I did try this game and believe it or not, the game is technically not released, it is in early access and it has been in development by Eleventh hour games since 2018. I think its about time they release this game to the masses, I hope they are not scared or the reviews or something? Either way, at the original time of this post, the game is in early access but you can play Multiplayer on it and get support etc, so it is ready for you to try, especially for those of you who have been itching for an action rpg with time travel element mixed in it. Sounds interesting right?
Unfortunately as most of you know by now, most good games are not free. The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Last Epoch on Ubuntu
What is Last Epoch game about?
Last Epoch is an action RPG game that works on your Linux and Ubuntu computers. Last Epoch combines time-travel, thrilling dungeon exploration, captivating character personalization, and infinite replay value, delivering an Action RPG suitable for both seasoned players and novices. Journey across Eterra’s history, confront sinister empires, vengeful deities, and pristine wilderness in a quest to rescue time from The Void.
Last Epoch Features:
- Time-travel mechanics: Explore different eras, altering history and impacting the game world.
- Deep character customization: Choose from various classes and skills to build your unique hero.
- Engaging skill system: Modify and upgrade skills through a robust system, tailoring abilities to your playstyle.
- Extensive item crafting: Experiment with crafting options to create powerful and unique gear.
- Immersive endgame content: Continue your adventure with challenging endgame modes and ongoing updates.
Last Epoch Gameplay Screenshots
Last Epoch Gameplay Video
Last Epoch Linux Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04 or newer(64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500 or AMD FX-4350 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: NVidia GTX 660 ti or AMD R9 270 with 2GB of VRAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 40 GB available space or more
- Sound Card: Any