Download Ubuntu Kylin 19.10
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? We finally have Ubuntu Kylin 19.10 released and available for download! Starting from today forward, we here at UbuntuFree.com will be adding more posts, downloads and tutorials for Ubuntu Kylin. We plan to support even more of the official flavors in the coming weeks so be on the lookout for that.
Today we will list the Ubuntu Kylin 19.10 download links which will feature both FTP links, direct download links and of course Bittorrent links for Ubuntu Kylin 19.10. Lets not waste too much time, have a quick look at Kylin’s version of Eoan Ermine’s feature list, screenshots and then you can go ahead and download and install it.
Table of Contents
Ubuntu Kylin 19.10 Features & Changes
Ubuntu Kylin 19.10 comes with the Kylin Software Center upgraded with fabulous startup animation and clear navigation which make it easier and smoothier to operate. Practical and powerful as always.
About kernel, UbuntuKylin 19.10 ships with v5.3 based Linux kernel updated from 19.04. The new kernel adds a variety of new hardware support inherited from upstream, including:
- Adds support for Intel Speed Select, a feature only supported on specific Xeon servers.
- Adds initial support for the AMD Navi GPUs in the amdgpu driver, these are the new AMD RX5700 GPUs that just recently became available.
- Adds support for Zhaoxin x86 Processors.
- Adds utilization clamping support to the task scheduler. This is a refinement of the energy aware scheduling framework for power-asymmetric systems
- The 0.0.0.0/8 IPv4 range will be accepted by Linux as a valid address range, allowing for 16 million new IPv4 addresses.
- Add HDR Metadata Parsing and handling in DRM layer and amdgpu and i915. Support Intel HDR display.
- Nouveau recognise TU116 chipset.
- Add Apple SPI keyboard and trackpad driver.
- Improve RISC-V by support introduce huge page and add an Image header that boot loader can parse.
- EXT4 filesystem faster case-insensitive lookups
Some updated features:
- Fix the bug that timed shutdown didn’t work.
- Update a part of translations.
- Add the support for Kydroid.
- Adjust the unreasonable layout when opening multiple applications.
- Update the copyright in about dialog.
- Fix the wrong position of tray application’s tooltips.
- Solve the problem of memory leak.
- Adjust the theme.
- Fix the wrong icon size after resizing panel.
- Update the natinoal holidays arrangement.
- Fix calendar display error.
- Fix the size of the calendar changes when mouse is hovering over it.
- Solve the problem that the calendar position not displayed correctly in extended screen.
- Didn’t show fingerprint login button when there is no device.
- While only one device inserted, the current device will be selected by default.
- Fix the display error when switch user.
- Fix the bug that can’t switch user when there were multiple users.
Read full update: http://www.ubuntukylin.com/news/shownews.php?id=1529&lang=en
Install Ubuntu Kylin 19.10
Ubuntu Kylin 19.10 Screenshots