Download F1 2017 Game
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great week so far, my week has been pretty good, nothing too wild, I have tried my best to actually relax the past few days and plan ahead for what I will do for this Christmas/Holiday season with my family. Anyway, please read on…
Today we will highlight one of the most popular racing games on any operating system. I introduce to you F1 2017. One of the premiere racing game franchises in the past 3-4 years hands down and the only F1 racing game that I know that was actually developed for Linux as well, not just some cheap port! Let’s find out what else makes F1 2017 a must download game for anyone on Linux or Ubuntu.
What Is F1 2017 Game About?
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.
MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
NEW CLASSIC F1 CARS
- The game includes iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
Download F1 2017 Game Links
F1 2017 Gameplay Screenshots
Quick Links: Download Plano Theme | Download GNOME OSX Theme | Download Adobe Air For Ubuntu | Download uTorrent For Ubuntu | Download VirtualBox for Ubuntu | Download Ardour For Ubuntu | Download Atom IDE For Ubuntu | Download OxenFree For iPhone | Download CrossOver For Ubuntu | Download Chrome For Ubuntu | Top 5 Free Windows Web Hosts | Best Linux Training Classes | Cheap Linux Dedicated Servers | Best Ubuntu Antivirus | Cheap Linux VPS
Today’s Popular Linux Article: Download Gimp For Ubuntu