Download Tropico 6 Game
Hello everyone, today you can finally download Tropico 6 for Ubuntu and play one of the most famous game franchises right on your Linux OS. This is great news for many others because as we said sometime last year, SteamOS will basically allow anyone running at very least Ubuntu 18.04 to be able to play almost any game that is available for Windows/Mac. You read that right, as time goes, more and more games will automatically be available on Linux thanks to once again, SteamOS.
Today we will highlight a new game that was released less than 3 days ago from the time of this post. Tropico 6 was officially released worldwide on March 29th 2019 and so far, the game has very positive reviews according to it’s official Steam page reviews. I downloaded this game last night so I haven’t played it that much, officially I have played for about 2 hours on it and so far, I like it, I will give it a solid 8.5/10. I have yet to explore the game further but so far the graphics are amazing and it runs very smooth with no hiccups or anything on my HP powered laptop that is running Ubuntu 22.04. Tropico 6 is basically a city building simulation game where you play as a dictator or a “peaceful” president with many and I do mean features and game play options that make it really fun to explore. Right below we have more details about why this game might be the one for you. Let us know in the comments once you play Tropico 6 and give us your honest opinion.
Table of Contents
What Is Tropico 6 About?
Tropico 6 lands you in times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling for visionary leaders, who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your very own banana republic through four distinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects.
Tropico 6 Game Features:
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Online multiplayer for up to 4 players.
Install Tropico 6 on Ubuntu
Tropico 6 Gameplay Screenshot