Download Rise of Industry Game
Hello everyone, today you can finally download Rise of Industry for Ubuntu and play one of the highest rated city building, simulation and management games available on the planet right on your Linux OS. I still can’t believe how many games we can now play on our Linux operating systems all thanks to amazing software like Crossover which allows you to run almost any Windows software or Windows game on your Ubuntu or other Linux OS. Today we will highlight a new game that was released today, from the time of this post. Rise of Industry was officially released worldwide on May 2nd 2019 and so far, the game has very positive reviews according to it’s official Steam page reviews. I downloaded this game about 3 hours ago so I really haven’t played it that much, officially I have played for about 2.5 hours on it and so far, I like it, I will give it a solid 9/10.
The game has oddly amusing graphics but the gameplay is where it is at and it also runs smoothly with no hiccups or anything on my HP powered laptop that is running Ubuntu 18.04. Rise of Industry is basically a city management simulation game where you try your best to build the best city you can while adapting to the changes around you including climate change, economy, resource shortage and many more complex situations. This simulation game is all about rewarding the big man on top, and that’s you. Right below we have more details about why this game might be the one for you. Let us know in the comments once you play Rise of Industry and give us your honest opinion.
About Rise of Industry
Rise of Industry is a strategic tycoon game that puts you in the shoes of an early 20th-century industrialist. Build and manage your growing empire in a living, breathing, and procedural generated world that is constantly evolving and adapting to your play style.
As a budding entrepreneur, you will build factories, construct efficient transport lines, move raw materials, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world’s developing cities, providing them with the resources they need to flourish – for as they grow and prosper, so do you.
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth, Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replay ability to satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre, while its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.
Rise of Industry Features:
- Experience tailored for every player – Specialize in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favor (or repair damage) with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the manufacturing process from harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedural generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts and random events keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity, trying to meet your neighboring town’s demands.
Install Rise of Industry on Ubuntu
Rise of Industry Gameplay Screenshot
Rise of Industry Gameplay Video
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @ubuntufree for a chance to win a free Ubuntu laptop every month!
Quick Links: Minecraft for Ubuntu, Tannenberg for Ubuntu, Tropico 6 for Ubuntu, SimAirport for Ubuntu