Download WorldBox God Simulator Game
Hello everyone, you can download WorldBox God Simulator for Ubuntu and experience a complete sandbox game that virtually allows you to do as you please, when you please.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should give this game a try. I have just been playing it for the past 4 hours or so and I am really enjoying myself, I can’t deny it. It’s not really my type of game to be honest but I decided to try it after I saw it was trending as one of the most played game on Linux, according to Steam. I am glad I decided to try it because it is pretty fun despite the pixel graphics that I know some of you love. I am not the biggest fan of such graphics, especially in these types of game but the gameplay is where it’s at with these games and there, the developers of this sandbox game, Maxim Karpenko, deliver. You can create humans and other fantasy races that I have listed below, you manipulate the weather, the sky, the land, you name it, as a God in this game, there isn’t anything you can’t do. Another good thing about this game is that the developer seems to listen and care about his feedback from players, so that’s always a bonus.
Unfortunately as most of you know by now, most good games are not free. The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
Install WorldBox God Simulator on Ubuntu
What is WorldBox God Simulator About?
WorldBox is a god simulator and sandbox game available for Linux, Windows and macOS. You can basically do whatever you want in this game from creating entire civilizations to destroying the universe, you have that power.
WorldBox Game Features
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers:
- God Simulator. There are a lot of powers in your toolbox that can be used without mana or resources.
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs. Animals will look for food. Greedy kings will try to get more lands.
Many fun and crazy abilities that you can use:
- Destruction powers. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nukes, meteorites, plague, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold ones, dragons, UFOs and even a giant Crabzilla that you can control yourself.
Interact with your world and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interact with your world with the divine magnet. Use your powers to start wars or create huge tornadoes! You can affect the world in unique ways.
- Share your maps. Show your creations to other players of the WorldBox community.
- Procedural Generation. Generate worlds of different sizes and find kingdoms with unique flags and names.
Use different tools and brushes to design and populate your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 civilized races in WorldBox. Humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. Each with its own design and specific race traits.
- Civilizations. Races will form kingdoms, colonize new lands and will sail to far continents that you’ll create.
- Diplomacy system. Kingdoms will fight with each other. Towns will rebel. Empires will fall. It’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
WorldBox God Simulator Screenshots
WorldBox God Simulator Video
WorldBox God Simulator Linux Requirements (minimum)
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 or newer
- Processor: i3 or newer
- Memory: 3 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space or more
- Sound Card: Any