Hello everyone, you can download Stellaris for Ubuntu and experience playing a game where you start off in space where you can do just about anything in this open-world game.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a chance on your Linux computers. Of course I heard about this game way back sometime in 2017 or so, which was a year after the game official came out, either way, it was around that time when I heard about it and I finally decided to try it a couple of weeks ago and it is much better than I thought it would be. I have always had a soft spot for strategy games that let me build or evolve my own homebase or population so when this game met those too settings, I had to try it. I am not the biggest fan of space games so I don’t see myself playing this game every day or week but I will be exploring it for the next few weeks if not month on a regular basis. The graphics are pretty good but the real gem of this game is the gameplay which is immersive and the best part of it is that it adapts to your decisions as you basically play an eternal cycle of war, diplomacy, suspicions and alliances. Defend or attack with fully customizable war fleets, where adaptation is the key to victory, you also get to choose from an array of complex technologies when designing and customizing your ships with the complex ship designer at your service. As you can see, the game is quiet indepth and it continues to get regular updates with new features added regularly, if you are into space, strategy and adaptive gaming, try this one.
Unfortunately as most of you know by now, most good games are not free. The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Stellaris on Ubuntu
What is Stellaris game about?
Stellaris is a game that works on your Linux and Ubuntu computers and takes place in space. The game has an elaborate storyline that is set in the future, and the player is tasked with colonizing planets, building fleets, and managing resources. Stellaris is a game that requires strategy and planning, and it offers an immersive adaptive experience to gamers.
- Deep and Varied Gameplay: Stellaris is a 4X strategy game that lets you explore and conquer the vast expanse of space. The game features a deep and varied gameplay, with a plethora of mechanics and systems to explore, including diplomacy, technology, resource management, and more.
- Rich and Diverse Races: Stellaris features a wide variety of playable races, each with its own unique traits, abilities, and backstory. You can choose to play as a race of peaceful explorers, a militaristic empire bent on conquest, or anything in between.
- Randomly Generated Universes: Every time you start a new game in Stellaris, the universe is randomly generated, ensuring that no two games are ever the same. This adds an extra layer of replayability to the game, as you explore new galaxies and encounter new challenges with each playthrough.
- Endless Customization: Stellaris features a highly customizable empire creation system, allowing you to tailor your civilization to your exact specifications. You can choose your race’s traits, government type, technology focus, and more, making every game unique.
- Engaging Multiplayer: Stellaris features a robust multiplayer mode, allowing you to compete or cooperate with other players in your quest for galactic dominance. With a wide range of customization options, you can tailor the game to your preferred playstyle and challenge other players in epic space battles.
Stellaris Gameplay Screenshots
Stellaris Gameplay Video
Stellaris Linux Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04 or newer(64-bit only)
- Processor: i3 5th generation/AMD FX-6350 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD ATI Radeon HD 5870(2GB VRAM), or better
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space or more
- Sound Card: Any