Download Maxthon Cloud Browser
Hello everyone, you can now download Maxthon Cloud Browser for Ubuntu, before you do that, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far, rather I hope you are having a wonderful week thus far. I am loving this week!! My favorite basketball player LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers did the impossible and ended up winning the 2016 NBA Championship over the Golden State Warriors. It was an amazing game 7, one for the ages!! Anyway, I am a bit too excited lol, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the best internet browsers on the web, some of you probably have heard of it but most of you probably have not. I introduce to you Maxthon. One of the best cloud browsers available for Linux users. Now let me explain to you why it is worth your time to install and download.
What is Maxthon Cloud?
Maxthon Cloud Browser for Linux brings high performance and seamless browsing along with its core values of speed and a great out of the box experience. With speed and performance, Maxthon for Linux runs on an optimized WebKit core made faster by Maxthon’s in-house Webkit R&D team.
Native, encrypted and free cloud features allow you to easily encrypt and share your Favorites, Quick Access and Magic Fill Data across your different devices using Maxthon. Maxthon for Linux stands apart from the minimalist, no-feature ethos common to most major browsers.
- A free service that allows you to encrypt and share your Favorites, Quick Access and Magic Fill Data across your different devices using Maxthon.
- Personalized Quick Access: Set and arrange a ‘speed dial’ of your most-commonly-visited websites.
- Mouse Gestures: execute common browser commands like ‘forward, back and reload’ by ‘drawing’ a gesture with your mouse.
- Easy Tab Management: Right and left click close and reload last tabs visited.
- Last Session: Easy access to a page detailing your last browser session — to more easily return to your sites.
- ‘Restore Last’ – button: One click and your browser will restore and reload your last closed tab.
- Magic Fill: An AES 256 level encrypted password and user account prompt.
- All of this comes with an elegant design that evokes and follows the design and usability conventions from other Maxthon browsers on other platforms.
Maxthon Cloud Screenshots
Install Maxthon 5 Browser on Linux
Note: Make sure you choose the latest version(v126.96.36.199) at the time of this post. Or download the .deb directly by selecting the second download option below.