Download Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Hello everyone, today we finally have Ubuntu 20.04 LTS released and available for download! I know things are tough for all of us during this pandemic but we have to keep our faith strong and keep looking forward to a better and hopefully, safer future for all of us.
Today we will list the Ubuntu 20.04 download links which will feature both FTP links, direct download links and of course Bittorrent links for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Lets not waste too much time, have a quick look at Focal Fossa’s feature list, screenshots and then you can go ahead and download and install it.
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Features
- Support for new hardware including Intel Comet Lake CPUs and initial Tiger Lake platforms, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 & 855 SoCs, AMD Navi 12 and 14 GPUs, Arcturus and Renoir APUs along with Navi 12 + Arcturus power features.
- Support has been added for the exFAT filesystem, virtio-fs for sharing filesystems with virtualized guests and fs-verity for detecting file modifications.
- Built in support for the WireGuard VPN.
- Enablement of lockdown in integrity mode.
- Support for AMD Rome CPUs, Radeon RX Vega M and Navi GPUs, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and other ARM SoCs and Intel Cannon Lake platforms.
- Support for raspberry pi (Pi 2B, Pi 3B, Pi 3A+, Pi 3B+, CM3, CM3+, Pi 4B)
- Significant power-saving improvements.
- Numerous USB 3.2 and Type-C improvements.
- A new mount API, the io_uring interface, KVM support for AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization and pidfd support.
- Boot speed improvements through changing the default kernel compression algorithm to lz4 (in Ubuntu 19.10) on most architectures, and changing the default initramfs compression algorithm to lz4 on all architectures.
- New graphical boot splash (integrates with the system BIOS logo).
- Refreshed Yaru theme
- Light/Dark theme switching
- New lock screen design.
- New system menu design.
- New app folder design.
- 10-bit deep colour support.
- X11 fractional scaling.
Other updated software/changes:
- Mesa 20.0 OpenGL stack
- BlueZ 5.53
- PulseAudio 14.0
- Firefox 75.0
- Thunderbird 68.7.0
- LibreOffice 6.4
NOTE: You can also upgrade Ubuntu 18.04 or 19.10 to 20.04 LTS.
Install Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Screenshots