Download Vectr for Ubuntu
Hello everyone, today you can finally download Vectr on Ubuntu and experience one of the best and yet somehow still underrated vector graphics editor. I admit, I just downloaded this software a couple days ago and it is already one of my favorite to use.
Today we will highlight some reasons why you should go ahead and install Vectr on your Linux OS, at very least I think it worth your time to try it out and then judge for yourself if you want to keep it or not. For those of you who love editing or making Vector graphics, Vectr is probably the only software you will need. If you love using Adobe Illustrator, Vectr could very well be the best Illustrator alternative that is also free and with a great UI to top it off. Vectr like any standard vector graphics editor, can open, create and edit AI, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPEG files without a problem. I personally think the Linux community needs to give Vectr the spotlight and I hope when you take a look at the screenshots and info below, you will try and install it yourself. To make matters even easier for those of you who want to try it out, you can now install Vectr as SNAP app, basically you click a button and it will be installed. Let me know in the comments what you think about it once you try it.
Install Vectr on Ubuntu
Download Vectr for Linux via (Snap)
Download Vectr for Linux via (Official website)
What Is Vectr About?
Vectr is a simple yet powerful cross-platform graphics editor to bring your designs into reality. Get started immediately without the massive learning curve. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing, logotypes, icons, website UI designs, brochures or vector art, Vectr’s intuitive tools let you focus on what truly matters, creating beautiful graphic designs.
• Precise and rock-solid vector graphics tools that work intuitively
• No learning curve
• AI, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPEG files import
• Scale designs to any size without losing clarity
Vectr Drawing Tools:
• Easy to use pen tool – create curved and straight paths and modify them
• Intuitive freehand drawing tool – draw custom shapes
• Easily add lines, circles, rectangles and manipulate them
• Grouping layers – group layers and modify them together
• Corner radius – change the radius of any corners
• Create icons, website UI designs, logotypes, brochures, banners
Vectr Social and collaborative Tools:
• A unique shareable URL for every design
• Send anyone a Vectr document for real-time collaboration without the wait
• Others can watch you create and edit designs live, whether you’re in the web app or desktop version
• Post your designs to Facebook or Twitter in one click
• Cross Platform – use Vectr on the web, or download to your desktop: Mac, Windows, Chromebook or Linux. Automatically save and sync your work in real-time, across all platforms.
• Open Roadmap – Vectr’s open roadmap is a living document where our community gets together to shape what Vectr will become.