Download Godhood Game
Hello everyone, today you can download Godhood for Ubuntu and play one of the most interesting and certainly unique games available from the Steam platform. The game was just released less than 24 hours ago from the date of this post and it is already the #1 game for Linux gamers.
Today we will highlight this new game that has risen to the top spot on Steam for Linux gamers and we will give you some reasons why you might want to give a try as well. Godhood was developed and published by Abbey Games and even though it is still in development, the game is 100% ready to be played. The graphics are much better than what I would expect from a game like this, they are crisp and neat. I have been playing the game for less than an hour so I can’t give you too much info in terms of gameplay but I am loving what I seeing so far. You literally get a chance to create your own religion, become a God, have followers who can be peaceful or forceful and at the same time you have to fight off other rival Gods, the concept is just brilliant. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
Create your own religion in the strategy god game Godhood. Select virtues and vices. Inspire construction of great temples, ready for rituals to be held in your honor. Guide and develop your faithful disciples in turn-based conflict to convert worshipers away from rival gods. Become the most powerful god of all!
Godhood Game Features:
- Create your own religion: From peaceful meditative monks to savage warrior-priests drenched in the blood of human sacrifice, mix and match dozens of religious dogmas to shape your worshipers’ morality!
- Guide your disciples: Disciples are the heroes of your religion. They require your guidance—choose their class and level up their abilities to create your perfect team of mighty missionaries.
- Manage your holy site: Your worshipers expand your holy site with new temples and buildings based on the religion you’ve created. Use these to collect resources or power up your disciples even further.
- Indirect control: Your disciples have strong personalities and minds of their own. Use divine inspiration and godly intervention to guide them. But take heed, your influence is only as strong as their faith in you.
- Turn-based Ritual Combat: Face other religions in automatic turn-based ritual combat called Sacraments. Use awe, persuasion, brute force or even flirtation to defeat and convert their worshipers.
- A relaxing mythical world: Vibrant hand-painted art and relaxing tunes let you fully immerse yourself in Godhood’s world of devoted worship and mythical heroes.
- Replayability: Experiment with different combinations of religious commandments, virtues, disciple classes, and holy relics.
Install Godhood on Ubuntu
Godhood Gameplay Screenshot
Godhood Gameplay Video
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @ubuntufree.
Other Linux Games To Try: Tannenberg For Ubuntu & Tropico 6 For Ubuntu