Download Escape Simulator Game
Hello everyone, you can download Escape Simulator for Ubuntu and experience a unique indie puzzle game that lets explore many highly interactive escape rooms by yourself or online with others.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give Escape Simulator a try on your Linux OS. This game has actually been out for awhile, it was released in late 2021 and we just decided to put it up because the game is now much more stable then it was first launched and it seems Linux gamers love this game. It is currently one of the top selling Linux games, according to Steam. That is pretty impressive bearing in mind the hundreds of games that are released daily on that app. I have only been playing this game for about 2 hours so I can’t say too much except that the game definitely keeps you hooked in, once you think you have something figured out, boom another clue for you to investigate. While I was playing this game, I just wondered if someone could do a scooby-doo skin pack so you can play as the ‘gang’ as you solve mysteries, no? Lol I can’t be the only one that thinks that would be fun. Luckily, it might be possible that’s to the large number of game add-ons and customization that is allowed thanks to the growing community of the game.
Unfortunately as most of you know by now, most good games are not free. The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Escape Simulator on Ubuntu
What is Escape Simulator game about?
Escape Simulator is a first-person puzzle game for Linux, macOS and Windows that lets you can play solo or in an online co-op. You get to explore a growing set of highly interactive escape rooms. Move furniture, pick up and examine everything, smash pots and break locks! Supports community-made rooms through the level editor.
Escape Simulator Features:
- Interactive Puzzles: Rummage through 20 rooms filled with puzzles designed by real-life escape room operators. If something is not nailed to the wall, you can pick it up.
- Community-Made Rooms: The game includes a room editor with which you can design your own escape rooms and puzzles. Through workshop integration, you get to play awesome things the community has created.
- Online Co-Op: All the rooms are playable in an online co-op. We recommend to play built-in rooms with up to 3 players (but you’re welcome to play with more). Community rooms have been tested with up to 10 people. Customize your character and join with friends to work-out puzzles together. More heads are better than one!
- Examine Everything: Read through books, examine ancient artifacts and find clues to riddles. Need to cross-reference a clue? No, problem, just pin it to the screen.
Escape Simulator Gameplay Screenshots
Escape Simulator Gameplay Video
Escape Simulator Linux Requirements (minimum)
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 or newer
- Processor: i3 or newer
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 14 GB available space or more
- Sound Card: Any