Download PAYDAY 2 Game
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? We haven’t added new games to our huge and popular Ubuntu games category mainly because we were upgrading our servers and our employees all had a summer vacation around the same time, either way, we are all back to work starting with myself so let’s get started with a fresh new game for you guys to download and enjoy.
Today we will promote a game known as Payday 2, it was originally released in 2013 but the game is still very popular today and the 200,000+ positive reviews it has on Steam prove that this game at very least, is worth your time to download and try. Payday 2 for Linux is one of many action games available for download thanks to Steam’s OS engine which is actually based on Linux. These days you can find literally thousands of games to play on your Linux OS thanks to steam. Let’s find out what else makes Payday 2 a great game with it’s awesome 4 player co-op modes and gameplay.
What Is PAYDAY 2 About?
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains – as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.
The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?
Up to four friends co-operate on the hits, and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.
PAYDAY 2 Game Features:
- Rob Banks, Get Paid – Players must choose their crew carefully, because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side.
- CRIMENET – The dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician “The Elephant”, and South American drug trafficker Hector, all with their own agenda and best interests in mind.
- PAYDAY Gun Play and Mechanics on a New Level – Firing weapons and zip tying civilians never felt so good.
- Dynamic Scenarios – No heist ever plays out the same way twice. Every single scenario has random geometry or even rare events.
- Choose Your Skills – As players progress they can invest in any of five special Skill Trees: Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost, Technician and Fugitive. Each features a deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master, and they can be mixed and matched to create the ultimate heister.
- More Masks than Ever – PAYDAY 2 features a completely new mask system, giving players the ability to craft their own unique mask together with a pattern and a color combination, resulting in millions of different combinations.
- Weapons and Modifications – A brand new arsenal for the serious heister, covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once you’ve settled for a favorite, you can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, stocks and more, all of which will affect the performance of your weapon. There are also purely aesthetic enhancements – why not go for the drug lord look with polished walnut grips for your nine?
- Play It Your Way – Each job allows for multiple approaches, such as slow and stealthy ambushes, to running in guns blazing. Hit the target any way you want, and watch as the heist unfolds accordingly.
- New Game Content All the Time – More than 70 updates since release and still going strong with new heists, characters, weapons and other gameplay features like driving cars and forklifts. Every month offers new free content and paid DLC as PAYDAY 2 continues to be developed by the OVERKILL crew until at least 2017.
Install PAYDAY 2 on Ubuntu
PAYDAY 2 Gameplay Screenshots