Download Calibre For Ubuntu
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I am doing great and I hope you are all doing great as well, if not don’t worry, sooner or later things will get better, just keep doing whatever you have to do to get to your goals, eventually life will reward your stamina. Anyway, enough of my philosophical statements haha, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the most requested Linux/Ubuntu apps of the year. I am talking about an awesome app called Calibre. Some of you might have heard of it, but my guess is most of you probably haven’t. Calibre is a free and open source e-book management app. Lets find out if this app is truly worth your time to download & install.
What Is Calibre?
Calibre is a free and open source e-book library management software developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices (iPhone, Amazon Kindle, iPad and Android)
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- E-book editor for the major e-book formats
Install Calibre For Ubuntu