Download Victory Theme
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been alright, could have been better here and there but can’t complain too much, could have been worse as I always say. I avoided getting into an accident a couple of days ago, anyway, that’s a story for another day, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome Linux theme that has been around for awhile and it’s finally been upgraded with new icons, styles colors and options for you. I personally love the contrast in colors and the icon pack that comes with it. The victory theme for Ubuntu just looks brilliant on your Ubuntu 16.04, 16.10 and even 17.04 and 17.10. Let’s see what else victory theme has to offer.
What Is Victory Theme About?
Victory Gtk Theme is a flat, minimilistic, and mostly bright Linux theme made primarily for Gtk 2-centric desktops (XFCE and LXDE) with Gtk 3 support.
- A Gtk2 theme that works great for XFCE and LXDE (should work on MATE as well)
- A Notifications Theme for XFCE
- An XFWM4 window border theme for XFCE (also a test HiDPI variant)
- An Openbox window border theme for LXDE and Openbox
- A somewhat functioning Gtk 3 theme for Gtk 3.18 (in Victory 16.04 and 16.10)
- A work-in-progress Gtk 3 theme for Gtk 3.20 and higher (in Victory 16.10)
Border variants (Medium, Medium Dark, and Dark). Each variant theme includes:
- A variant Openbox window theme for LXDE and Openbox
- A variant XFWM4 window theme for XFCE
- A slightly modified Gtk2 theme taken from the original to match the variant window border
- A Gtk 3 theme copied from the main theme so buttons and stuff work and match, but Gtk 3 theme will not have the dark borders.
Install Victory GTK Theme
Victory Theme Screenshots
Quick Links: Download Football Manager 2017 For Ubuntu | Download Curlew For Ubuntu | Download Chrome For Ubuntu | Best Linux Training Classes | Cheap Linux Dedicated Servers | Best Ubuntu Antivirus Apps | Cheap Linux VPS Servers
Today’s Popular Linux Article: Top 5 Code Editors For Ubuntu