Download Crusader Kings III Game
Hello everyone, you can download Crusader Kings 3 for Ubuntu and play a very well rated game, actually as I type this it has received a ‘very positive’ rating from well over 17,000 reviewers who have already bought the game, this data coming from it’s official Steam page.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should try Crusader Kings 3, this game is excellent for anyone who loves intense, deep and at the same time fun strategy games. First off, let me just say that the main attraction of this game is obviously not the graphics, this isn’t your typical simulation game, it’s more of a chess type game that lets you make a variety of choices that determine what happens in the game. You don’t control players with a mouse and attack or kill things instead, you are a royal whose mission is to rule the entire region and beyond while fighting off cousins that want to kill you, former kings who are out for revenge and many other unique stories that are automatically created based on the choices you make or don’t make. I played this for for about 7 hours straight a few days ago and I was totally immerse in the storyline, it’s just incredible, much better than what I was honestly thinking it would be like.
Unfortunately the game, as we are typing now, it is not free but most good games are not right? The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
What Is Crusader Kings III Game About?
Crusader Kings 3 is a grand strategy game set in the Middle Ages and arrives with a host of new ways to ensure the success of your royal house. Crusader Kings 3 lets you choose a royal or noble house from a number of realms on a map that stretches from Iceland to India, from the Arctic Circle to Central Africa. You can guide a dynasty through the centuries, ensuring the security and power of each new generation as you gather new lands and titles to cement your legacy.
Crusader Kings 3 Features:
- Be a pious king to bring the religious powers to your side, or strike out on your own, designing your own splinter religion and earning everlasting fame or eternal damnation.
- Knights, peasant revolts, pilgrimages, Viking raiders, experience the drama and pageantry of the Middle Ages.
- Adopt one of five different lifestyles, perfecting your skills in military strategy or kingdom management.
- Acquire character traits that will guide your actions, but beware if you act against your nature! The stress from denying your truest self could bring a new host of troubles.
- Use your spymaster to discover plots against your dynasty and your rule.
- Recruit agents to assist your schemes to undermine or murder anyone who stands between you and power.
- Seduce other characters for love or political power.
- Gather information for blackmailing purposes or call in favors whenever your plans need an extra bit of influence.
- Choose appropriate guardians for your heirs, or train them yourself.
- Violent characters may develop a fearsome reputation, cowering your timid subjects into obedience with the dread you inspire.
- Recruit men-at-arms units and powerful knights to supplement your royal levies.
- Research new technologies to increase the wealth and military might of your realm.
- Hire mercenaries and Holy Orders for your major wars.
- Supplement your income with ransomed prisoners or raiding parties on neighboring realms.
Install Crusader Kings 3 on Ubuntu
Crusader Kings 3 Gameplay Screenshot
Crusader Kings 3 Gameplay Video
Crusader Kings 3 Linux Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 or newer
- Processor: i3 or newer
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 (1GB), AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB), Intel Iris Pro 580, Intel Iris Plus G7, AMD Radeon Vega 1 or greater
- Storage: 8 GB available space or More
- Sound Card: Any
Other Linux Games To Try: Terraria for Ubuntu & Minecraft for Ubuntu