Install Flash On Ubuntu
Fortunately or unfortunately, Adobe Flash is still required for anyone who really wants to experience everything the web has to offer. In windows, chrome os, mac os Adobe Flash comes automatically and easily by default, but for some odd reason, Flash is a bit of a problem for the guys who make Ubuntu OS.
That is probably the reason you are here, you are wondering why your flash isn’t working on your ubuntu, lucky for you we have the answers, read on.
Install Flash with Command Line
sudo apt-get install flashplugin-installer
Manual Installation of Adobe Flash Player on Ubuntu
- Open http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
- Choose Linux 32-bit or 64-bit on Step 1
- Choose latest Flash Player (tar.gz) on Step 2, download the file
- Once download is complete, right click on the flie (tar.gz) and click on “Extract here”
- Launch Terminal (Keyboard Shortcut : Ctrl+Alt+T)
- Go to that location where you extracted the file
- Run this command : sudo mv libflashplayer.so \/usr/lib/firefox-addons/plugins
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and check do you have Adobe Flash Player
Download Adobe Flash On Ubuntu
- You can download adobe flash in Ubuntu via the Ubuntu Software Center by searching “Adobe Flash” In the Ubuntu software center.
How to Install Flash Player In Ubuntu Video